Rhys Darby – Vaughan’s big ride

May 5, 2009 on 8:15 pm | In Video logs | 11 Comments

Rhys Darby gets in behind the ride. He got off his arse and became a TV and movie star. What impossible thing are you going to do?

11 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

1. Incredible Vaughan, you must be feeling anything is now possible … Amazing dawn back here in Keri, thought you were crazy going at this time of the year, but looks like the Gods have your back – We might need you to become our site mascot :)

Comment by Suzanne Hall — May 6, 2009 #

2. I’m not sure I an cuddly enought to be a mascot :)

Comment by Vaughan Rowsell — May 6, 2009 #

3. I love it when celebs pay themselves out. Nice to see Rhys hasn’t lost his Kiwi attitude and how great that he took the time to give you support. What a lovely bloke!

Comment by Kalena — May 6, 2009 #

4. FAKE!! FAKE!!! Thats not Rhys! He doesnt even look like him or act like him! :D

Hehe keep up the good work :)

Comment by Liz — May 7, 2009 #

5. Mate! Awesome work, from a quarter to halfway in no time at all.

I’m heartened by the stuff you’re doing, and hopeful for your chances of making it home in an other 14 days…

Did you know you’re featured in Mod’s Motors today. An internet star you are!

Comment by adrian — May 7, 2009 #

6. Hey Vaughn, remember me?
    Went to school with you and Rhys. Yeah, Rhys had all the cool space lego. Dude, you were such a quite young fulla then.

Vaughn, I saw you on TV tonight! Ace!
    I’m back in NZ now, my kids are living in Scotland with their mum. I’m here to find work, but, was also thinking of doing a massive bike round NZ. Same as you!

Good work. PS: how did you connect your camera to the bike so securely?

Johnny

Comment by Jonathan Canning — May 22, 2009 #

7. Sorry, damn, mis-spelled your name. Sorry Vaughan.

PS: to the liz, that is Rhys, I can tell from his smile. He’s just a little older. 35yrs older.

Johnny

Comment by Jonathan Canning — May 22, 2009 #

8. Hey dude,

Yeah it has been a while. You definitely should do the ride. It is awesome! I mount the camera on a “action mount” which straps on to pretty much anything.

Comment by Vaughan Rowsell — May 25, 2009 #

9. Hi is that johnny canning previously of Edinburgh you are talking to?? I’ve been trying to get in touch with him it’s been a long time and this website came up on my search. Used to live with him years ago, if so tell him to get in touch!
    Thanks!
    Charlotte

Comment by Charlotte harvey — June 6, 2009 #

10. Oh yeah, I sent an email to an old address I have for him…. that would help wouldn’t it?!!

Comment by Charlotte harvey — June 7, 2009 #

11. [...] and through social networks this certainly true, follow @Rhys_Darby for example. Rhys even plugged my charity bike ride (but then we were mates so that’s like 1 degree of [...]

Pingback by 8degrees of vaughan rowsell » Rhys Darby, only 2 degrees of separation you know — July 5, 2009 #